Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Meet a teacher" session at An Najmi..

Last Saturday, I went to Tadika An Najmi accompanying my wife and Jia for her 'performance review' during the first semester. This is my first visit to An Najmi after registering Jia to this kindergarten.

An Najmi can be considered quite big compare to other private kindergartens in Dungun. They have more than 300 pupils with more than 10 classes. Jia is in class Amal for 5 years old pupils.

The "meet the teachers" session started at 11 am and we were the second parents scheduled to meet the teachers. We were among the earliest parents arrived, the session has yet started.

Eating area or canteen at An Najmi..

Inside one the classes....


Jia and her Ma waiting for their turn to meet the teachers..

When our turn came, we walked into a room and there were 3 Jia's teachers ready to tell my wife and I, what Jia had achieved for the last 5 months...I just sat there and let my wife did all the talking...the teachers were all women anyway...

"Nurjeha is a good girl, never disturb other pupils...has finished iqra' 1 and bacalah anakku 2...." so far so good..... but I was waiting for a 'negative' comments and from my experience with her brothers and sister, teachers will always reserve 'negative' comments for last and I was not wrong.....

"the only thing is she is quite sensitive...cannot talk loudly to her, she will cry albeit with no sound, only tears....when her friends said ,"don't want to be friend with her"...tears will come out from her eyes"..
Jia - one year old

Well, that is my Nurjeha....her sensitivity or "manja" maybe due to the fact that she is the youngest in the family....and maybe it is about time for her to have .....emmmmm...a younger sibling, perhaps?

No comments:

BUKU-BUKU TERKINI DARI TELAGA BIRU


Get paid for your opinions! Click on the banner above to join Planet Pulse. Its totally free to sign up, and you can earn UNLIMITED. Find out more by visiting PLANET PULSE.
Program SMS Prepaid Terunggul Dari MYeCASH